Brand Sixty Eight
Job Vacancy For Advertising Copywriter
• He / She will be responsible for generating the words, slogans and audio scripts that accompany advertising visuals.
The typical creative process involves:
• discussing the client's core message and target audience
• brainstorming visual and copy ideas with other members of the creative team
• writing and presenting a few options to clients
• modifying copy until the client is satisfied
• overseeing the production phase.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of First Degree
The advertising copywriter should:
• be highly creative and imaginative
• have good written and interpersonal skills
• work well in a team
• be able to work under pressure
• have an eye for detail
• have an interest in commerce, popular culture, and new advertising trends and techniques.
How To Apply For The Job
kindly send email to:
Closing Date: 30 May, 2018