Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the following positions in the WORKS AND PHYSICAL DEVELOPMENT DIRECTORATE
of the university.
(II) SENIOR STAFF POSITIONS
Candidates are expected to:
• Design maintenance programme for the University
• Prepare maintenance schedule with timelines for various units of the Institution.
• Prepare estimates of maintenance.
• Ensure that works are completed to specifications.
• Degree holders must have at least 4 years continuous post qualification working experience in a University or a reputable organization.
• HND holders are expected to have at least 8 years continuous post qualification working experience in a University or a reputable organization.
• Must be computer literate.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Building Technology from a recognised Institution
• HND/Diploma in Building Technology from a recognised Institution
Ho, Volta Region
How To Apply For The Job
Applicants for Senior Staff positions are to submit to
University of Health and Allied Sciences,
Ho, Ghana (hardcopy)
(softcopy) of the following:
• Completed Senior Staff Application forms: Application for Junior and Senior Staff Positions
• An updated Curriculum Vitae
• Copies of certificates
10 April, 2015