Position Report to MD
Primary Purpose of the Position
Ensure effective and efficient handling of all administrative activities and responsibilities of the MD’s office by communicating and coordinating with internal and external customers at all levels.
Essential Functions /Duties
• Set up itineraries MD daily and arrange relevant meetings on his behalf
• Prepare correspondence, presentations and report for the Managing Director
• Conduct research works and present report
• Devise and maintain office systems, including data management and filling
• Take dictations and minutes at meetings
• Attend meetings on behalf of the Managing Director
• Carry out specific projects and research upon direction from the Managing Director
• Performs any other related duties that may be assigned from time to time
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree in Administration and Management or Social Sciences AND Secreterial Diploma
• Four to Six years experience
Administrative, Technical or Managerial Skills
• Presentation Skills
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Ability to research digests, analyze and present material clearly and concisely.
• Must have understanding of confidentiality issues and us of discretion.
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to:
Closing Date: 28 September, 2012