Posted by Ghana Jobs as Research / Science
The recently launched Mass Social Well Scheme is a digitally coordinated people’s co-operative organization powered by ICT that gives social and economic interventions to over 10 million targeted individuals living in Ghana.
This system which has an open membership to all persons regardless of their tribal, political and religious affiliations, is designed to automatically deduct membership dues through an electronic payment platform as low as 20GHp to a high of GHS 2 daily. Over 20 billion US dollars is being raised from Global Pool of Resources for the programme.
This fund will be revolving among members and beneficiaries under the scheme’s four operational pillars.
1. Financial Help to members, the poor and vulnerable – leading over five hundred million Ghana cedis in various financial aid
2. Hire-Purchase Services (credit buying) – leading over one billion Ghana cedis in consumable hire-purchase services
3. Profitable Investments – managing over two billion Ghana cedis in profitable investments portfolios on members behalf
4. Employment – offering over one hundred thousand job opportunities to qualified applicants from the scheme’s membership.
The four pillars of the scheme are related to all subscribers with tangible human needs and wants, i.e home/industrial appliances, affordable housing, land/building materials, education, consumer services, loan, business set-up and discount sales. MSWS operates from coordinating offices in National, Regional, District, Zonal, Area and services outlets to ensure nationwide coverage for equity and easy accessibility of services
In accordance with the strategic rollout plan to employ workers for the nationwide coordinating offices to register and administer the programme to at least 10 million individuals in Ghana on the scheme, as such MSWS is currently recruiting various professionals for its National, District, Zonal and Area offices.
Qualification Required & Experience
Terms & Conditions
• Applicants must be ready to travel and work in any part of Ghana
• Applicants will bear the cost of all medical screening prior to their selection, vetting and short listing
• Applicants must have at least basic computer skills and must be ready to undergo training
• All applications with the relevant CVs must be submitted to the email or Head Office in Accra.
Location: Nationwide Recruitment
How To Apply For The Job
All applications should be directed to:
No. 77 Millennium Avenue, South Ofankor
P.O. Box CT 5706
Closing Date: 30 June, 2013