Job Vacancy For Hospital Staffs (10 Positions)
An established private hospital and diagnostic & Medical Laboratory located in Kumasi is seeking to recruit the following staff for immediate employment.
1. Resident doctor – A physician – family doctor or internal medicine – A permanent position preferred but would consider Locum
2. Specialist doctor for Obstetrics and Gynaecology – locum or permanent position.
3. Hospital Matron – Senior nurse or Medical or Physician assistant with considerable ward management experience. A Midwife would be an advantage by not required.
4. Midwives – with considerable experience. Degree or Diploma level
5. Nurses - degree or diploma level
6. Medical or Physician Assistants with considerable experience. Nursing background would be an advantage.
7. Security officers – willing to work on shifts
8. Laboratory technicians – ideally an experienced Laboratory technician who is capable of running a laboratory independently.
9. IT officers – role will support main hospital IT application and also carry out relevant office management work – equipment acquisition, installations and training of staff on IT skills.
All candidates should be registered with Ghana Medical Association, Nurses & Midwifery Council, Health and Allied Sciences or appropriate regulatory council or association in Ghana.
How to Apply For the Job
Kindly forward your cover letter and curriculum vitae with copies of the relevant certifications and licenses to:
For further enquiries call us on:
0242-68 1730 / 0545-45 5884
Closing Date: 30 January, 2018
ONLY SHORTLIST CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.