Human Resources / Admin
Job Vacancy For Human Resources (HR) Manager
We are a reputable mining company. Our operations are in the Upper East Region of Ghana. We mine as well as process Gold for domestic consumption and with prospects to export.
We are looking for a Human Resources (HR) Manager. The said manager would be based at our Mine site in Bolgatanga. He will however be responsible for all workers of the company, both at the Mine Site and at the head office.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Human Resources Manager(HRM) shall be responsible for inter alia;
• Preparing and managing the duty schedule of all staff of the company.
• Scrutinizing and approving the attendance sheet for wage earners in the company.
• Assist the site manager in the day to day administration of the site if so stationed.
• Advise management at all times on HR best practices
• Develop and conduct internal refresher trainings for staff periodically.
• The HRM should be willing to work in the Northern parts of Ghana if considered.
• The HRM should have experience working with expatriates.
• He/she should have worked at one time or the other in Mining or Mining related environment.
• The HRM should be one of independent thought, able to work with little or no supervision.
• Must be someone who has initiative.
Qualification Required & Experience
• The HRM should have an advanced degree in Human Resource Management or other Business Administration related field.
• He/she should have five years or more work experience.
• Should be someone who can work with persons from a variety of backgrounds and cultures.
How to Apply For the Job
Interested persons should send the CVs and application letters to:
Closing Date: 17 January, 2018