Purchasing / Procurement
Job Vacancy For Procurement Officers
• Procurement officers would prepare purchase orders on behalf of their companies. They would review prices and product specifications from various suppliers to determine which would provide the best deal. Other duties might include creating and maintaining purchasing files and price lists, as well as determining if their companies have enough inventory on hand.
• Additionally, procurement officer would track deliveries and make sure their companies receive exactly what was ordered from suppliers.
• They sometimes physically check shipments to ensure the appropriate items were delivered.
• Procurement would answer supplier and customer inquiries about order changes or cancellations and check requisition orders for accuracy.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicants must have an HND or degree as well as 4 years work experience.
SALARY: 1600 - 1800
Location: Circle, Accra
How to Apply For the Job
All C.V.s should be sent via:
firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position as the subject of the e - mail
Closing Date: 15 November, 2018