Job Vacancy For Safety Officer
• Developing and implementing safety policies helps employers reduce accident-related costs and prevent losses due to a decline in productivity.
• Safety officers inspect interior and exterior work areas to determine if there are any safety hazards. During these inspections, a safety officer looks for broken equipment and damaged equipment, slip-and-fall hazards and other potential hazards
• When a workplace accident occurs, a safety officer conducts an investigation to determine why the accident happened.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicants must have at least an HND.
• Applicants must have worked for a minimum of 5 years. A certificate in safety management is an advantage.
Salary: 2000 - 2200
How to Apply For the Job
C.V. ‘s should be sent via:
firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position as the subject of the e- mail
Closing Date: 08 December 2018