Purchasing / Procurement
Accra & Volta Region
Job Vacancy For Warehouse Controller/Manager
Tropo Farms Ltd is seeking to recruit a Warehouse Controller/Manager.
• Responsible for organising the safe and efficient receipt, storage and despatch of warehoused goods.
• Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
• Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
• Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
• Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
• Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Maintains warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree in Logistics, Business, social science or other related fields Knowledge on distribution, logistics, transportation, management, business studies or retail management.
• Equality & diversity
Location: Accra & Volta Region
How to Apply For the Job
Please send your CV to:
Closing Date: 09 December 2018