We are a fast growing Investment and Pension Management Company, fully owned by a Ghanaian and licensed under securities and exchange commission.
As a result of growth of our business operations and desire to provide timely and best quality service to our nationwide customers, we are looking for experienced individuals for the following position in our Accra office.
Our services range from equity capital markets, debt capital markets, mergers and acquisitions, financial advisory, private wealth management, institutional equities, mutual funds among others
Responsibilities & Roles
• Provide client support service in accurate and timely fashion
• Maintain high level of professionalism and competence in every client interaction
• Build positive and productive relationship with clients
• Make frequent client calls and visits to strengthen client relationships
• Analyze and resolve service issues promptly
• Maintain client focused working environment for team.
• Work in compliance with company policies and procedures
• Identify and develop new business opportunities with client contacts
• Utilize effective problem solving and time management skills in client service operations
Qualification Required & Experience
• A good first degree in any Social Science related course from a reputable institution
• 3+ years post qualification experience
• Must have competency in Customer Service Skills
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and written
• Ability to work as a team and meet deadlines
How To Apply For The Job
NB: In return for your contribution, we offer a competitive remuneration. If you meet the qualifications and our opportunity is attracted to you, please forward your curriculum vitae through one of the under-listed addresses.
P.O.Box MP 3366
Closing Date: 31 August, 2014