Our client, a reputable Investment Company (franchise) provides a platform for Waste Management Services Provider (franchisee) to enroll for the supply of logistics, training, etc to enhance the delivery of waste management services to all its stakeholders. The company seeks to recruit the best and right calibre of applicants for the following vacancy:- Manager / Logistics & Fleet Management
The successful candidate will be responsible for the planning and development of policies and guidelines to manage and monitor logistics and fleets of the company to support operational requirements to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
• Develop strategies, policies, standard operating procedures (SOPs), work plan, operating manuals and other support systems including monitoring mechanisms in managing the Logistics & Fleet Management Function to achieve targeted objectives
• Provide technical advice in the development of comprehensive Warehouse Management System (WMS) for tracking / monitoring logistic flow and distribution
• Develop a system/framework to track and monitor the movement of materials/goals to assigned operational areas
• Develop fleet management best practices that result in improved fuel efficiency and safety including systems/processes to improve controls and compliance
• Develop planned maintenance schedule for vehicles, machines and equipment are in good operating conditions and roadworthy
• Monitor the implementation of approved GPS tracking device on all vehicles and provide data on fuel usage/consumption, routes, staff idling time for enhancements and upgrades
• Responsible for managing the transport information system to ensure effective tracking of the performance of drivers, vehicles and fuel usage
• Review and analysis report on incidents, compliants, etc. on safety and accidents and propose measure to resolve or reduce these incidents
• Prepare comprehensive performance reports to facilitate Management decision making
Qualification Required & Experience
• Masters degree or equivalent professional qualification Logistics and Fleet Management or related field with Seven (7) years relevant working experience with at least 3 years in senior officer position.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send their applications together with detailed CVs to:-
Closing Date: 20 August, 2014