• Collect, review and analyze loan monitoring information from clients to identify potential credit impairments.
• Advise on potential risks and make recommendations to minimize them based on the information gathered from the monitoring process.
• Maintain accurate and current databases of the information collected.
• Visit clients to observe situations, events that negatively impact credit quality and report appropriately.
• Identify problems clients may be facing and negotiate solutions by liaising with the appropriate unit.
• Monitors and proactively manage credit exposure on client loans.
• Tracks and continuously monitors situations that affect credit quality to ensure early detection of incidents that might negatively impact credit quality.
• Consults with the appropriate units to establish plans of action (parameters with dates that must be fulfilled) for customers with problems.
• Makes recommendations concerning performance of existing loans based on established observations.
• Provide detailed report (copies on client files) on monitoring activities.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum HND / First degree in business related programme
• Previous experience in recovery & monitoring in the financial sector
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience
• Professional qualifications will be an advantage
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants you may apply by posting your application, CV with at least two references to
P O Box CT 10537
or via email to:-
Closing Date: 05 September, 2014
• The subject line of email should read the job title.
• The application should clearly indicate which role being applied for.
• The closing date for all applications is a week after the date of publication.
• Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.