We are a fast growing Investment and Pension Management Company, fully owned by a Ghanaian and licensed under securities and exchange commission.
As a result of growth of our business operations and desire ot provide timely and best quality service to our nationwide customers, we are looking for experienced individuals for the following position in our Accra office.
Our services range from equity capital markets, debt capital markets, mergers and acquisitions, financial advisory, private wealth management, institutional equities, mutual funds among others
Responsibilities & Roles
• Preparation of investment term sheet for clients
• Responsible for the documentation of all correspondence with client & finance houses
• Assist in the preparations of various reports on the Assets Under Management (AUM)
• Assisting in daily Fund reconciliation with Portfolio Accountant
• Prepare and provide daily market information to relevant departments
• Record all client details and investment amounts and keep accurate database of existing clients
• Ensure that all documents and investor information are properly recorded and filed
• Assist to reconcile clients investment in with all other forms and records to ensure consistency
Qualification Required & Experience
• Good First Degree in Actuarial Sciences or relevant Mathematical field from a recognized institution
• A certificate from the Ghana Stock Exchange Securities
• 3+ years post qualification experience as a Portfolio Analyst
• Must have competency in Financial Management
• Problem Solving and analytical skills
• Ability to communicate effectively
How To Apply For The Job
NB: In return for your contribution, we offer a competitive remuneration. If you meet the qualifications and our opportunity is attracted to you, please forward your curriculum vitae through one of the under-listed addresses.
P.O.Box MP 3366
Closing Date: 31 August, 2014