The GCX Project seeks to recruit qualified professionals for the GCX Project, a recently launched project with the aim of establishing a Commodity Exchange, the first of its kind in Ghana, and in West Africa. It has the objective of creating an orderly, transparent, and efficient modern market to connect buyers and sellers, assured of quality, quantity, delivery, and payment. Only passionate, self-motivated, and dedicated individuals committed to excellence need to apply. The GCX Project is backed by the Government of Ghana and a consortium of private investors, and does not discriminate by race, gender, nationality, disability, or any other. Successful applicants stand the chance of gaining full -time employment in the GCX once it is established.
• Responsible for the overall development of the Third Party Operator physical delivery management system including sampling, weighing, grading, inventory management, stock controls, treatment of goods, and overall warehouse operations.
• The Manager will develop Exchange procedures and guidelines with regard to selection and designation of Third Party Warehouse Operators, joint liability, performance guarantees and monitoring, exception handling, indemnity measures, and other matters.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelors’ or higher degree in Business Management, Agricultural Science, or related field
• At least five years related work experience
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
• A high degree of analytic ability as well as decision making and problem solving skills
• Very thorough knowledge of Trading and Warehouse Operations
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates should submit recent CV and any relevant attachment to the address below before JUNE 8, 2015:
The GCX Project Secretariat
Mr. Sunru Yong
For further enquiries: please call +233 542 155 351 or email the above address.
Closing Date: 08 June, 2015