Job Vacancy For Network Engineer
Position Title: Network Engineer
Location: Head Office
Position Report To: Technical Manager
Primary Purpose of the Position:
Serve as NOC engineer to manage and maintain all Linux servers and appliances assist in configuring and troubleshooting Cisco devices and monitor Teledata backbone network.
Essential Functions /Duties of the Position:
• Assist in the planning design, implementation and maintenance of systems, programs, hardware and softwares.
• Monitor system performance and implement performance turning including application upgrade, firmware upgrade, license upgrade and renewal, etc.
• Manage Linux and windows based Email servers and bind DNS servers.
• Install, configure and manage multi vendor network equipment such as Cisco routers and switches, HP switches, Internet cache servers, VOIP gateways, bandwidth monitoring and bandwidth test tools.
• Research, recommend and implement new projects and expand existing projects.
Qualification Required & Experience
• First degree Computer science or other related professional qualifications
Duties of the Position:
The candidate must have minimum 3 years working experience in:
• Installing, configuring and managing Linux/Unix based systems and applications.
• Skills in designing WAN networks, configuring cisco routers and switches
• Skills working with servers virtualization
• Skills in configuration and data management
Cisco & Linux training
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to:
Closing Date: 28 September, 2012