A leading micro-finance company is advertising the following vacant position and invites qualified individuals to apply:- Receptionist
Duties / Responsibilities
• Sets and maintains up to date head office filing and retrieval systems for business correspondence and all administrative records ensures documents can be filed and retrieved with ease by all users.
• Ensured confidentiality of corporate information is maintained in all cases to protect the interest of the organisation and those of clients.
• Update and maintain telephone directories, and handling and responding to queries and telephone calls.
• Prepares and dispatches correspondences and reports including email, fax, letters and memos
Qualification Required & Experience
• HND certificate or equivalent diploma from a reputable insitution
• At least 2 years experience and training in similar position
• Excellent organisation, time, work and self management skills
• Ability to work well under pressure and against conflicting deadlines
• Proficiency in computer software application and advanced typing speed
• Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrate high level of integrity, courtesy and discipline in dealing with clients
How To Apply For The Job
Please address your application to:-
The Human Resource Manager
Closing date: 30 November, 2012