Posted by Ghana Jobs as Education / Training
Canadian Independent College of Ghana (CIC Ghana) is a university preparatory day and boarding school providing a caring learning environment. Students graduate from CIC Ghana with a Canadian High School Diploma that qualifies them to attend most universities all over the world.
We focus on literacy, technology, global citizenship and leadership, while fostering academic and personal excellence in a nurturing, supportive learning community.
CIC Ghana is a rapidly growing school that offers a competitive compensation package as well as opportunities for personal growth and professional development to highly qualified teachers.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Expertise and qualifications in the areas of Advanced Mathematics (Calculus, Pre-Calculus, Applied Mathematics) and Pure Science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology)
• Teaching Certification from a recognized Canadian or USA Institution
• Minimum 5 years’ teaching experience at the Senior Secondary or Post-Secondary Level
• Exceptional communication and technological skills
• Reliable, Creative, Adaptive, and Innovative
• Commitment to lifelong learning
• International Teaching Experience an asset
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates should send their Resume and Application to:
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 21 February 2013