Applicants are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the under-listed position in the University of Ghana:- Senior Administrative Assistant
Senior Administrative Assistant: - INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMMES OFFICE
• The prospective candidate must have not less than four (4) years' cumulative service as an Administrative Assistant and must hold either:
• A Degree awarded by a recognized University; or
• Tertiary Diploma /HND with four (4) years' post qualification experience.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should download Application forms for Junior and Senior staff positions from the University website: www.uq.edu.qh/hrodd
Completed application forms, together with a detailed resume and copies of relevant certificates should be forwarded to:
The Acting Director
Human Resource and Organizational Development Directorate (HRODD)
University of Ghana
P.O. Box LG 25, Legon
20 September, 2013
• Details of this advertisement can be found under "Employment Opportunities" at the University of Ghana website: www.ug.edu.gh/hrodd
• Applications should reach The Acting Director, HRODD not later than September 20, 2013.