Olam International is the leading agri-business operating from seed to shelf in 65 countries, supplying food and industrial raw materials to over 13,800 customers worldwide. Globally, our team of 23,000 employees has built leadership positions in many businesses including cocoa, coffee, cashew, rice and packaged foods. Job Summary
• We are looking for responsible graduates with ambition, drive and curious minds who are inspired by a working environment that is globally connected, inclusive and voices entrepreneurial drive, creativity and teamwork to participate in our Graduate Trainee Programme.
• The Graduate Trainee Programme offers an opportunity to experience Olam in various roles in Sales, Technical and Supply Chain. What to expect:
• The Graduate Trainee Programme is a 24 months' Programme.
• Over the 24-month Programme, you will discover at first-hand what it takes to thrive in our challenging, fast-paced environment.
• Supported by experienced managers, colleagues and a wide network of diverse peers, you will be encouraged to take on responsibilities and bring new ideas to the table. You will be valued as an individual and for the contribution you make.
• We will provide you with training and development opportunities, making you gain an all-round experience in your chosen career.
• Opportunities will be provided for best performers to secure roles at the end. Qualification Required & Experience
• Have no criminal record
• Hold a First Degree or Higher National Diploma from an accredited tertiary institution with minimum Upper Second Class Honours
• Have specialisation in relevant fields such as Sociology, Business Administration, Sales & Marketing, Humanities, Biochemistry, Mechanical & Electrical Engineering
• Have completed National Service not earlier than 2013
• Be emotionally intelligent
• Be eligible to work in Ghana
• Show commitment to excellent delivery, and be adaptable and willing to learn new skills. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
All applications must be submitted via email to:- [email protected]
• Applications should include curriculum vitae, a recent passport-sized photograph and copies of relevant certificates
• Applicants are now being accepted for the 2015 programme and close on the 17th August 2015 Closing Date:
17 August, 2015