The Ghana Police Service has opened recruitment for individuals who are interested in law enforcement as police officers. General Eligibility / Requirement All Applicants are to satisfy the following requirements:
• Must be a Ghanaian.
• Must be NOT less than eighteen (18) years and NOT more than twenty-five (25) years of age by 1st April, 2016.
• Must be, at least 5 feet 8 inches(1.73 meters) tall for males, and 5 feet 4 inches (1.63 meters) for females.
• Must be physically fit.
• Must be of good character without any criminal records. Academic Qualification
• All applications must possess a minimum academic qualification of Six  credits [A1 – C6] at WASSCE, including English language bad Mathematics. Mode of Application
• Purchase application voucher at any GCB Bank Limited at Gh?100 only
• You need functional e-mail address before purchasing the application voucher.
• Give your full official name at the point of purchase.
• Use your serial number (SN) and pin code (PIN) to access the application form online.
• Keep your SN and PIN for all states of the recruitment process.
• The online registration form is accessible only by the SN and PIN.
• Once the online application is opened, follow the instructions carefully and fill Stages of recruitment process
• After online application, applicants who meet the initial requirements will be shortlisted and invited to centres of their choice for further processes.
• At recruitment centres there should be
a. Body examination and selection
b. Examination and inspection of academic and personal documents
• Successful candidates in (2) above shall be made to write aptitude test
• Candidates who pass the aptitude test will go through a thorough criminal and background check.
• Then there shall be medical examination for successful applicants.
• The final stage of the processes is invitation to commence training. Things to note
• Forms are not being sold for this recruitment exercise
• Filling in of recruitment form is done online only.
• The Police Service has not contracted any middlemen to recruit on its behalf.
• Read guidelines thoroughly and carefully before filling the form
• Do not submit more than one application; you will be disqualified if you do so
• All academic certificates will be vetted at WAEC, and any applicant who is found to have presented forged document will be prosecuted
• All correspondence with applications will be done through their e-mails only
• Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for further processes.
More information can be obtained from www.police.gov.gh Note: Sales of Evoucher Commences on Webnesday, May 11. Closing Date:
31 May, 2016