G4S is the world's leading global, integrated security company specialising in the delivery of security and related services to customers across six continents. G4S is active in more than 100 countries, and is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange with over 610,000 employees.
We specialise in outsourced business processes and facilities in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat.
We are looking for: Accountant Duties
• Prepare bank reconcilations, ensuring outstanding items are cleared timeously
• Post journals with relevant supporting documentation as directed by the Chief Accountant
• Providing accurate, complete, timely and relevant information for management decision making
• Ensure that all schedules and other necessary documentation regarding monthly/annual reporting are prepared and submitted for review as per accounts policy timelines
• Prepare an analysis of monthly sales and compare to prior month, a higher than expected variance shall be promptly investigated
• Perform other monthly balance sheet reconciliations as assigned
• Conduct ad hoc variance analysis as required. Qualification Required & Experience
• Candidates must have a first degree in Accounting and/ or be a part qualified accountant.
• Reporting to the Chief Accountant is responsible for maintaining complete and accurate accounting records for G4S in compliance with company policies and procedures. Location:
Accra How to Apply For the Job
All applications (C.V and cover letter) should be directed to the Resourcing, Training and Development Manager PMB CT 189, Cantonment
Or via e-mail: rec[email protected] Closing Date:
10 August, 2016