• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information. Qualification Required & Experience
• A professional certificate is required. Degree and HND holders can also apply.
• A minimum of 4 years working experience is required. Salary:
1500 - 1700 Location:
Adabraka, Accra How to Apply For the Job
All C.V.s should be sent via: [email protected]
indicating the position as the subject of the e- mail. Closing Date:
14 January, 2019