Accounting / Auditing
Job Vacancy For Accounts Officer
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A professional certificate is required. Degree and HND holders can also apply.
• A minimum of 4 years working experience is required.
Salary: 1500 - 1700
Location: Adabraka, Accra
How to Apply For the Job
All C.V.s should be sent via:
email@example.com indicating the position as the subject of the e- mail.
Closing Date: 14 January, 2019