Driver / Transportation
Job Vacancy For Administrative Assistant / Driver At Embassy of Japan
The Embassy of Japan in Ghana is seeking for a qualified employee for the position of: Administrative assistant / Driver .
Major duties include;
Required to be able to do ALL these duties.
• Jobs as an administrative assistant
• Job as a messenger by motorcycle and a car
• Other miscellaneous jobs
Qualification Required & Experience
• Younger than 35 years old
• English proficiency
• Computer skills(Word, Excel)
• Able to start working from February 2014
Condition of work
• The initial salary will be from USD 400.00 depending on ability, work experience and academic background.
• Social security—Pension, Medical insurance
• Overtime allowance
• 20days annual leave
Documents to be submitted
• Curriculum Vitae with one passport size photo
• Photocopies of academic records
• Photocopy of Driving licence?Possible motorcycle?
• Other supporting documents (e.g. contacts of referees, recommendation from former employer)
How To Apply For The Job
Application with the above-mentioned documents should be sent to;
Embassy of Japan
Attn: F. Sato, Administration Section
P.O.Box GP 1637, Accra
Closing Date: 08 January, 2014
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for job-interview and driving tests by motorcycle and car.