EY is a global professional services organization providing advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services. We are currently seeking highly skilled and motivated individuals to join our practice, which is among others, a leading service provider to oil and gas, public sector, telecommunications, financial services, and other large corporate clients in a variety of industry sectors, both locally and internationally. Qualification Required & Experience The ideal candidate should have knowledge and experience of leading practices in the following areas:
• Understanding of IT risk management concepts, such as risk identification, risk profiling, risk assessment, key risk indicators, process risk and control frameworks, identification of business related risk etc
• Attack & penetration testing methods, techniques and tools
• Skills in enterprise application integration using modern techniques (e.g., web services, messaging & queues, distributed transactions etc.) and platforms (e.g., IBM WebSphere ESB/ Integration Bus, Microsoft BizTalk Server, Oracle ESB/ Data Integrator, TIBCO ActiveMatrix etc.) will be considered an asset.
• IT audit procedures, including planning, evaluation, control testing, reporting, deficiency remediation and follow-up
• Knowledge of IT architecture design; operating systems; database management systems and networks Educational and academic qualifications
• Excellent academic background, including both at a minimum a bachelor and a master degree in: Computer Science & Engineering, Information Technology & Electrical Engineering, Data Science, or other related field
• Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
• Professional certifications will be considered an asset Location:
Ghana How to Apply For the Job
Interested applicants may send their CVs and certificates to: [email protected]
or respond to our advert on http://www.ey.com/gl/en/careers/experienced and click on Ghana job openings. Closing Date:
18 July, 2017