• This agronomist position will advise producers on agrochemical producers on agrochemical products, seed, fertiliser.
• This position will perform field and issue testing and monitor and make recommendations on insects, diseases and weeds.
• In addition, this position will sell producers the best quality products to meet their operational needs, conduct demonstration plots and participate in producer meetings.
Responsibilities / Duties
• Determine technological processes for planting, fertilisation, and plant protection of crops including seed treatments.
• Management of agro-technical processes in the cultivation of crops.
• Determine cultivation methods for crops on different plots of land, under varying soil conditions.
• Make decisions and recommendations on planting seed, crop protection and harvest timing of grain.
• Select the Right Product, Right Acre approach to chemicals, seed, fertiliser and other materials required for plant growth.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor's or associate degree in agronomy or a related area, such as soil conservation, agricultural education, or general agricultural education, or general agriculture.
• Certified crop advisor (CCA) or Certified Professional Agronomist (CPAg) is a bonus
• Minimum of five (5) years experience
• Agrochemical or crop protection sales experience is a plus
How To Apply For The Job
Applicants are encouraged to send CV to the company email:
North Industrial Area Opp. Nissan Auto Parts
Or Call us:
22 April, 2016