• The Aircraft Captain will be responsible for operation of the company fleet, upholding the highest of professionalism to ensure Customer satisfaction.
• He must be ready to ready to travel in Ecowas region and perform other duties as assigned by the Chief Pilot.
• Receptive to training, the Co-Pilot will assist the Captain in his duties while building a career to become a Captain in the service of the company
Qualification Required & Experience
• The applicant must be an Ecowas Citizen, holding a National Airline Transport License ATPL (or ICAO equivalent) in Country of residence.
• Must be Type Rated on - B1900 or ATR42/72 Aircraft
• Captain - ATPL with minimum of 350hrs TT, 1500hrs PIC, 100hrs on type. Co-Pilot - ATPL with minimum of 2000hrs TT, 500hrs PIC and 250 hrs on type
• Knowledge of IOSA standards and Airline flight operations documentation is essential
• Reasonable use of English/French languages and ability to use computer based aircraft maintenance applications are advantages
Accra, Lagos and Abuja
How To Apply For The Job
Interested, suitably qualified candidates should send in soft copy application letters, 2017 curriculum vitae and copies of credentials to:
Please make the subject of your email CACP/HR/1/2017 for Pilots
15 March, 2017