The Office of the Head of the Local Government Service (OHLGS) is inviting applications from suiably qualified Ghanaians to fill vacant position in the Local Government Service (OHLGS, Co-ordinating Councils, Municipal and District Assemblies) as follows: Job Title:
Assistant Catering Officer (Serial no. OHLGS 8)
• Job Purpose:
To provide frontline services for catering service delivery
The Assistant Catering Officer shall report to the Head of Catering. Department/Unit.
The Assistant Catering Officer is a Certificate/Diploma position with salary level SSSP 14L and other attractive fringe benefits. Qualification Required & Experience
• Certificate/Diploma in Catering from a recognized institution Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
• Applicants must complete the Public Services Commission form 2 (PSC 2), and submit same to the address below accompanied with Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies of academic Certificates and National Service Certificate where applicable.
• The envelope must be clearly marked with the serial number and the position applied for: The Head of Service Office of the tread of the local Government Service P. O. Box MB396 Ministries, Accra
You may download the PSC 2 Form from the Public Service Commission Website: www.psc.gov.gh Closing Date:
18 November, 2017 Please note:
• Applicants for positions OHLGS 1-0HLGS 6 must have completed the mandatory National service.
• The Service shall not consider unsolicited applications submitted prior to this advertisement.
• Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.