COTVET was set up by an Act of Parliament to formulate national policies on skills development across pre-tertiary and tertiary education, in both the formal and non formal sectors of the economy. COTVET is also to co-ordinate, harmonize and supervise the activities of private and public providers of technical and vocational education and training (TVET), including apprenticeship Job Purpose
To provide support in the administration of the Unit as well as the conduct of all Internal Audits within the Council. Responsibilities
• Perform audit assignment and ensure that audit reports are supported by adequate audit evidence.
• Support Supervisor in carrying out activities.
• Suggest improvement in policies, procedures and manuals of the Council to assist in achieving its objectives.
• Assist the Unit in the assessment of risk management, control and governance processes.
• Records discussion of audit findings with Auditees and incorporate their responses in the draft audit report
• Report on audit assignments undertaken.
• Perform any other duties assigned by supervisor. Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicant must have a first degree in Auditing, Finance, Accounting or related fields.
• A minimum of three years post qualification relevant work experience in similar position. Competencies
• Strategic planning, research and analytical skills.
• Report writing presentation skills.
• Team player.
• Auditing skills. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should submit their application letters including their contact details, CV names and addresses of three references, copies of their certificates and statement of a maximum of 1,000 words on the vision for COTVET to the address below: The Executive Director Council for Technical and Vocational Education and Training (COTVET) P. O, BOX M651, Ministries Post Office, Accra
Or deliver directly to: COTVET Office, Education Complex, Trinity Theological Seminary Road, East Legon, Accra
Or send by email: [email protected] Closing Date:
29 November, 2013