• Working under the direction of the Warehouse Operations and Quality Control Manager he / she shall assist in delivering the warehousing operations and quality management solution for the Exchange. Qualification Required & Experience
• Master degree in Post-harvest management, Agri-business, Agriculture sciences, Storage Management, Warehouse Receipts is a must.
• At least five ( 5 ) years related work experience including work done after first degree qualification
• Extensive knowledge of warehousing management, warehouse receipts and farmer linkage program a must.
• Familiarity with food safety, quality control, grain moisture content, pest control, bagging, stores management, weighing, drying, cleaning and all commodity quality control practices a must.
• Familiarity with stock handling, dispatch, new Ghana legislation on storage; enforcing adherence to warehousing standards; budgeting, stock planning, deposites etc.
• Extensive skills in staff Supervision, developing budgets, Safety Management, Developing Standards, Managing Processes, Surveillance Skills, Inventory Control, Reporting Skills, Analyzing Information , Equipment Maintenance etc Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates should submit recent CV and any relevant attachment to the address below.
Please send your application to (clearly mark the envelope with the position you are apply) Attn: Office Manager Ghana Commodity Exchange Limited (GCX) 1st Floor, Ministry of Business Development Building Accra, Ghana
Or Send application by email to: [email protected] Closing Date:
16 March, 2018