A reputable company invites applications from qualified and competent persons to fill the position of Assistant Property Manager. JOB DESCRIPTION As an Assistant Property Manager, your responsibilities shall include, (but not limited to):
• The management of the day-to-day activities that affect the building operations and services.
• Ensuring that the supervisors, gardeners, cleaners and all internal workers attend dutifully to their day-to-–day responsibilities.
• Performing daily inspection and attending to immediate maintenance needs of the common area components and maintenance request from residents.
• Organising and supervising external contractors on their various duties.
• Attending to all emergencies within 24 hour frame and regular reports within 48 hours.
• Providing efficient, professional and quality service in a welcoming and congenial environment to residents and the company’s related clientele.
• Ensuring that all vacated apartments are occupied within a reasonable time frame not more than 3 months after vacancy.
• Collection of companies’ outstanding payments within a reasonable time frame.
• Assisting in the preparation of annual operations budget and providing regular monthly report on the status of the complex, activities undertaken and recommendations.
• You will be required to work in the capacity of the Manager in his/her absence. All decisions/ actions exclusive of duties stated above taken during this period are subject to approval by the Manager Director, the Manager or an available Superior. Qualification Required & Experience Candidates seeking appointment to this position must possess the following:
• Must hold a minimum Degree Real Estate Management with 3 years work experience Other Requirements
• Strong analytical skills
• Good interpersonal relations
• Leadership Skills
• Team player
• Mental alertness
• Pay attention to detail Salary:
Attractive Remuneration Location:
Accra How to Apply For the Job
Send applications: [email protected] Closing Date:
10 October, 2018