Building and Construction
Job Vacancy For Assistant Property Manager
A reputable company invites applications from qualified and competent persons to fill the position of Assistant Property Manager.
As an Assistant Property Manager, your responsibilities shall include, (but not limited to):
• The management of the day-to-day activities that affect the building operations and services.
• Ensuring that the supervisors, gardeners, cleaners and all internal workers attend dutifully to their day-to-–day responsibilities.
• Performing daily inspection and attending to immediate maintenance needs of the common area components and maintenance request from residents.
• Organising and supervising external contractors on their various duties.
• Attending to all emergencies within 24 hour frame and regular reports within 48 hours.
• Providing efficient, professional and quality service in a welcoming and congenial environment to residents and the company’s related clientele.
• Ensuring that all vacated apartments are occupied within a reasonable time frame not more than 3 months after vacancy.
• Collection of companies’ outstanding payments within a reasonable time frame.
• Assisting in the preparation of annual operations budget and providing regular monthly report on the status of the complex, activities undertaken and recommendations.
• You will be required to work in the capacity of the Manager in his/her absence. All decisions/ actions exclusive of duties stated above taken during this period are subject to approval by the Manager Director, the Manager or an available Superior.
Qualification Required & Experience
Candidates seeking appointment to this position must possess the following:
• Must hold a minimum Degree Real Estate Management with 3 years work experience
• Strong analytical skills
• Good interpersonal relations
• Leadership Skills
• Team player
• Mental alertness
• Pay attention to detail
Salary: Attractive Remuneration
How to Apply For the Job
Closing Date: 10 October, 2018