Nursing and Midwifery Council of Ghana
Media / Journalism
Job Vacancy For Assistant Public Relations Officer At Nursing and Midwifery Council of Ghana
To provide frontline operational support for the administration of the Public Relations Unit.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Collects data for the development and publication of public awareness materials.
• Collects data for the preparation of periodic and annual reports.
• Collects data for the preparation of annual budget.
• Undertakes specified assignments in relation to the organization and celebration of national and international events.
• Arranges for publication, in the media, information from the Council.
• Compiles data on the Council’s stakeholders
• Keeps daily record of publications on the Council appearing in the mass media for reference purposes.
• Arranges for the delivery of daily newspapers and periodicals, and distribution to eligible officers of the Council.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Tertiary Institution in Communication Studies, Public Relations or relevant field.
• Must have completed one year National Service.
How To Apply For The Job
All interested candidates should address their applications to:
NURSING AND MIDWIFERY COUNCIL
P.O.BOX MB 44
TEL: 0501-333237, 0501-333239, 0244-256993
Closing Date: 12 September, 2014