The West African Examinations Council, a sub-regional organisation responsible for the conduct of various examinations in the English-speaking West African countries, invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the under-mentioned vacant position in its Ghana National Office.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicant must possess a minimum of WASSCE/SSSCE/GBCE/GCE ordinary level with credits in 5 subjects, including English langauge and Mathematics
• HND in Purchasing and supply from a recognised Polytechnic/Technical University
• Must pass an aptitude test to be conducted by the council
• Applicants must have at least 3 years experience post qualification experience
• Applicants must not be more than thirty-five (35) years at the time of applying
• Must be physically and medically fit and of good character
• Successful applicants would be assigned duties in the procurement and stores departments.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested persons may download a set of application forms from the council's website at the address: www.waecgh.org
Completed application forms must be marked, for the Attention of Head,HRM and posted to the address below or submitted (personally) at the WAEC main reception, Accra (behind the ridge hospital) or at any of the WAEC Branch offices located in the Regional Capital nearest to the applicant.
The of National Office
The West African Examinations Council
01 March, 2018