• Bank tellers would be responsible for processing routine account transactions at the bank. This may include cashing cheques, depositing money, issuing withdrawals and collecting loan payments.
• In addition to these tasks, bank tellers also count the cash in their drawer at the beginning of their shift; answer routine questions from customers about their accounts either in the bank or on the phone; prepare specialized types of funds such as traveler’s checks, savings bonds or money orders; exchange money for foreign currency; order bank cards; turn in damaged cash; record transactions electronically and count the cash in their drawer at the end of their shift. Qualification Required & Experience
• HND or degree is required.
• Applicants must have worked for a minimum of 3 years.
• Applicants must have good numeracy skills. Salary:
1000 to 1200 Location:
Tema How To Apply For The Job
C.V. ‘s should be sent via: [email protected]
indicating the position as the subject of the e- mail Closing Date:
06 August, 2018