Global Health Systems Solutions Inc (GHSS)
Research / Science
Job Vacancy For Biomedical Scientist At Global Health Systems Solutions Inc (GHSS)
The Global Health Systems Solutions Inc (GHSS) is a non-governmental, non-profit making and apolitical organization. It is dedicated to seeking innovative solutions to strengthen health systems in developing countries for effective service delivery and surveillance of infectious and non-infectious diseases.
GHSS has worked closely with Ghana Health Services (GHS) and the US Centers for Disease control and Prevention (CDC) to implement the World Health Organization Regional Office for Africa (WHO AFRO) Stepwise Laboratory Improvement Towards Accreditation (SLIPTA) program in public sector laboratories in Ghana to strengthen laboratory systems to support the provision of quality patient.
GHSS is seeking a Biomedical Scientist to serve as a mentor to facilities enrolled unto the program.
Qualification Required & Experience
The successful candidate should have the following skills and qualifications:
• At least undergraduate degree from recognised university
• At least two years experience working as a professional Biomedical Scientist, preferably in the public sector.
• Good knowledge of WHO AFRO SLIPTA program and ISO 15189
• Highly motivated, self-starter and can-do attitude.
• Excellent skills and abilities in drafting and presentation in English.
• Excellent people skill sets and ability to work in a team.
• Disciplined and organized
• Be willing to work anywhere in the Country as required by the organization
How To Apply For The Job
Please submit an electronic version of your CV to:
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 13 November, 2013
Interview Date: Monday 18th November 2013.