A reputable company is looking to hire the services of a competent Biomedical Scientists & Biomedical Engineers. Job Description: Key Responsibilities for Biomedical Engineers are not limited to;
• Installation, adjusting, troubleshooting, repairing, and providing technical support for heavy biomedical equipment such as X-Rays, CT Scanners etc.
• Evaluate the safety, efficiency, and effectiveness of biomedical equipment
• Train clinicians and other personnel on the proper use of equipment
Key Responsibilities forBiomedical Scientists are not limited to;
• Analyzing specimens of blood, tissues, urine and stool for chemical constituents using various testing procedures.
• Identifying blood groups using laboratory procedures
• Interpreting lab results
• Maintaining accurate records
• Writing reports to management. Qualification Required & Experience
• A university degree in Biomedical Science from a reputable institution with a minimum of 4years post qualification experience in a similar role is required for the position of a Biomedical Scientist.
• A university degree in Biomedical Engineering from a reputable institution with a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in a similar role is required for the position of a Biomedical Engineer.
• A driving experience with a valid driver’s license is a plus. Salary:
Very Attractive Location:
Accra & Koforidua How to Apply For the Job
Send a cover letter, a resume, copy of certificates to: [email protected]
indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line of your mail.
for further information. Closing Date:
22 December, 2018