Based at a MicroFinance Services Company with various locations throughout Accra.
We are an expanding Company looking for talented individuals to grow with us.
We invite highly motivated individuals who can deliver and actively demonstrate superior customer service skills.
• Job Title:
• Reports Directly To:
Operation Manager, (Finance & Admin Manager and Board as required)
• Directly Supervises:
Tellers & Data Entry Clerk Job Purpose
Supervise and effectively manage branch operations to accurately record the events of each day. Duties / Responsibilities
• Meet monthly and quarterly Branch and Staff performance targets set by Board. Reporting weekly and monthly to the Operations Manager (e.g. reporting on all operational aspects, performance, developments, issues).
• Ensure physical cash brought by Mobile Bankers is receipted and reconciles with tally sheets, and reported to Head of Sales.
• Deliver high quality customer service standards, including all staff having excellent product knowledge.
• Oversees customers’ withdrawals.
• Interviews loan applicants.
• Attends Budget Branch Committee and other Managers meetings as required.
• Responsible for security, sourcing, and managing proper use of company assets used in operational delivery (e.g. physical assets, cash, information and other assets, etc)
• Work closely with other parts of organisation to achieve FR-wide objectives (e.g. info required by other parts of the organisation, HR, internal audit, regulators, etc)
• Contributing to delivery of projects with Partner organisations and interns
• Performs any other duties assigned by his/ her supervisor Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of university degree or equivalent professional qualification
• Experience in a similar position is essential
• Proficient in the use of MS software, Excel, Word Competencies
• Technical / Industry
• In depth knowledge of Micro Finance Operations Managerial
• Ability to plan, organise and follow up on work activities
• Ability to provide exemplary and inspiring leadership
• Ability and willingness to train team members Personality
• Ability to articulate views and decisions, and commit to them
• Ability to relate effectively to team members (and people generally)
• Ability to conduct oneself in a manner which encourages clients’ respect and confidence Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Your application should discuss your suitability for the role highlighting your relevant skills and expertise, together with a comprehensive current CV. [email protected] Closing Date:
04 January, 2014