Duties and Responsibilities:
• Give leadership and direction to the operations team in the region to attain corporate goal of Client Satisfaction, increase market share and profitability.
• Supervise and manage the activities of your core staff (Supervisors, Coordinators, office personnel) within your region.
• Develop and Implement operational strategies to improve the quality of service of the company.
• Tender in for more contracts and ensure that all contracts are properly serviced and maintained.
• Liaise and coordinate with clients to ensure good working relationship.
• Work as a team with your supervisors and coordinators to deliver corporate objectives.
• Your major “key performance indicator” will be zero complaints from clients to Management in all aspects of operations.
Qualification Required & Experience
• 2 to 3 years experience in security and operations related field
• Interested applicant should be residents at Ho and its environs.
Ho, Volta Region
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae and Application letters to:
31 May, 2018