KB International consult is seeking to hire a Business Development & Client Service Manager.
• Source for prospective students /companies who need services ( Research assistance, project partnership, business plan, business proposals, market research, business analysis)
• Book appointment with students or companies (HR mangers and other directors) to sell out services to them.
• Make follow-up on prospective clients (calls, visits and mail shots)
• Finding out lecture times so the KB Int. Consult team could meet up with students in class.
• Attend conference /seminars / conferences to establish link with students /companies
• Assist in academic research, editing and preparation of journals
• Prepare literature reviews, write and summarize articles.
• Assist in administrative duties
• Prepare materials for submission to agencies and foundations for projects
• Manage and reply to project related correspondence.
Qualifications Required & Experience
• First degree in any business related programs.
• 1-3 years working experience
• Must be outspoken, confident, eloquent, hardworking.
How to Apply For the Job
Submit application and CV to:
16 June, 2017