Cape3 Services ltd
Job Vacancy For Business Development Manager
Our client is a leading end-to-end IT solutions provider with primary focus on web services, network services, IT support, enterprise IT solutions and IT security.
A stimulating role with lots of room for initiative and leadership. A candidate who loves challenges, treasures and seeks opportunities for growth, and desires to make an impact in shaping the future will find this position enthralling.
Attractive output-based Basic Salary + Attractive Commission after Target + Food, Transport, Clothing and Performance based bonuses.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Master’s Degree in Business Development, Sales and Marketing, ICT or related field
• An additional relevant professional qualification will be an advantage
• 7 years of relevant experience (6 years may be accepted)
• Existing network of C-level executives, senior managers, mid-level managers and other corporate decision makers and influencers.
Key Skills Required
• Good understanding of sales, marketing, and strategy concepts
• Good experience developing sales and marketing strategy in a business environment.
• Good experience executing sales and marketing strategy in a business environment
• Excellent organizational skills with emphasis on priorities and goal setting Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal Ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical to staff members and customers, in a clear and concise manner.
• Ability to engage new and existing customers using web resources and digital channels
• Good understanding of digital marketing and web engagement trends Possess a strong understanding of our products, our competition in the industry and positioning
• Motivation for sales and excellent deal closing skills
• Excellent negotiation skills Good business sense skills
• Good prospecting skills
• Good Territory management skills
• Deep IT industry knowledge
How To Apply For The Job
All interested and qualified candidates should kindly submit their CV’s to:
Closing Date: 09 February, 2018
NB: Please note that due to expected large volumes of applications, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.