Job Vacancy For Business Development Manager
The successful candidate for this role will join our Enterprise Business Team as Business Development Manager in the AirtelTigo Business Department. (S)He will report to the Director, Corporate Sales and will manage customer relationship for portfolio of key Greenfield accounts and drive profitable and long-term revenue contribution, customer satisfaction and increase market share from integrated product, service and solution offerings. You will also support Account Managers to unearth new opportunities within the sector and see to their closure. The Business Development Manager will play a major role in budget planning and strategic account planning for designated industry verticals.
• Ensure delivery of all financial targets including revenue, connections for mobile voice and data, as well as fixed data, market share and net margin;
• Establish appropriate relationships with clients and leverages those relationships to win new business;
• Support and coach Account teams to present comprehensive solutions to make business impact;
• Translate won deals into long term business relations with customers;
• Build and maintain your professional network at various key strategic levels;
• Drive revenue growth through data centres solutions, managed and hosted services etc.;
• Establish sufficient prospective opportunities to meet strategic business plans;
• Develop annual sales plan for input into the annual business plan;
• Develop strong long-term relationships with key decision makers/influencers up to C Level within account businesses;
• Support the development of new product and services for both mobile and fixed solutions;
• Liaise with customer delivery teams to ensure seamless introduction of new products and services as well as propositions to accounts;
• Lead the account teams to drive opportunities;
• Introduce new products and propositions to key decision makers through relationship and stakeholder management at C level within all key customer touch points;
• Identify customer’s strategic and operational issues through engagement at the right business level to be able to provide the appropriate business solutions;
• Develop a go-to-market strategy as indicated in Account Plan based on an appropriate understanding of customer situation, needs and industry trends;
• Act as voice of the customer within the business to ensure their views and needs influence our marketing mix including product/proposition;
• Actively participate in preparation of customer meetings designed for customer C level;
• Keep updated account plans and proactively communicate strategy to virtual team to ensure awareness and alignment.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A University degree in any field with emphasis on Business Management, Economics or any related discipline. Possession of an MBA is a plus;
• A minimum of Five (5) years’ experience in sales within the enterprise or B2B space;
vDemonstrated ability to engage and influence at C-level;
• Ability to work independently to lead and manage virtual team;
• Good strategic prospecting skills;
• Ability to translate customer’s objectives and strategy into relevant propositions;
• Excellent presentation and people management skills;
• Good networking and communication skills.
How to Apply For the Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to:
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
Closing Date: 04 December, 2018
While we appreciate all interest, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to the volume of applications.
Ready to be part of our dynamic and innovative team? At AirtelTigo, we enhance the value of our employees by providing long-term growth and opportunities in an ever-evolving work environment. Our values are at the core of what we do and represents who we are; simplicity, Transparency and Relevance. Initiate your journey to be part of our world-class team and experience a rewarding career.