NiBS is a boutigue institute established to provide cutting edge postgraduate education and executive training. As Africa's Premier Doctoral School, our spectrum of clientele includes business leaders and professionals who desire to pursue further knowledge at the doctoral, masters and professional levels. We achieve our mission by preparing executives to focus on compelling organisational challengers, sesk answers to insightful questions, create new knowledge and practices and new business ventures through research.
The business development team covers all aspects of program marketing, sales support and business development. The team is focused on three areas – winning ‘work’, enhancing reputation and building relationships key market players.
• Work with colleagues to drive the implementation and development of tailored marketing campaigns for programs with key companies, institutions and executives.
• Develop and execute a marketing plan for each key segment, with a focus on how to grow existing product offerings while introducing new product opportunities
• Proactively seek new opportunities to market, follow up leads generated from marketing activity and coach marketing executives on tactics to improve their conversion rate.
• Ensure short and long-term target measures are being set, measured and achieved across all marketing activity.
• Develop close relationships with the Business Development team to ensure success of marketing efforts
Qualification Required & Experience
Skills and selection criteria
• Strong account management and relationship building skills.
• Proven track record in the provision of multi-channel marketing
• Experience of measurement of marketing activities
• Strong stakeholder management, influencing and negotiating skills
• The ability to implement both strategic and tactical initiatives.
• Proactive with a positive ‘can do’ approach.
• Self-starter able to work effectively as part of a ‘virtual team’.
• A sound business understanding as well as being commercially and risk aware
How To Apply For The Job
Please send your CV to:
and further information in support of your application
• The reasons why you are applying for this post
• The personal qualities and experience that you feel are relevant to your suitability for the post
• Key responsibilities and achievements in your present or most recent job which are relevant to this application.
17 May, 2017