Petroleum Warehouse & Suppliers Limited (Sahara Group)
Job Vacancy For Business Development Officer
• Manage and maintain a positive relationship between the company, Bulk Distribution Companies (BDC) and all corporate and institutional clients.
• Prospect for and secure significant market share in the BDC, corporate / institutional segment of the bulk sales market.
• Assist in finalising the supply agreements with BDCs, institutional / corporate business partners.
• Carry out market research, competitor analysis and benchmarking within BDCs, corporate institutional market segments, as well as monitoring competitor initiatives.
• Supply sufficient information to the Business Development Manager to enable effective budgetary control of specific areas of activity.
• Provide regular information on marketing activities where necessary to assist with the compilation of reports for management review meetings and other departments as required.
Qualification Required & Experience
• At least one year experience preferably from an oil industry but not a requirement.
• A good first degree (minimum 2nd Class Lower Division) in all fields
• Hands-on experience of business-to-business selling (B2B), as well as a proven ability to deliver creative solutions.
• Strong interpersonal skills are important and client management experience would be advantageous.
How To Apply For The Job
Send resume to the email:
Closing Date: 06 May, 2016