The successful for this role will join our IT Services team as Business Intelligence Lead in the Technology Department. (S)He will report to the Head, Data and Insight and will be responsible for collating business requirements from Business Decision Supports within the various categories, translate the requirements into technical specifications and validate output of developers by analyzing the final deliverables.
• Translate business requirements into technical specifications that are used by the team for the implementation of reports and cubes;
• Test and validate deliverables implemented by the team against original requirements before it gets to the business users;
• Train the BDS in the use of reports, cubes and any other BI tools as required;
• Works closely with Head of Data & Insights to ensure requirements from the business are correctly understood;
• Conducts performance reviews and determine professional development needs and opportunities for stakeholders.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A University Degree in any field with emphasis on Computer Science and related disciplines e.g. (System Engineer, IS Engineer, Information Systems Engineer, IT Engineer, Network Systems Engineer) from a recognized university;
• Certification in Business Intelligence will be an added advantage;
• A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in Data Warehouse lifecycle implementation specifically working with business requirement gathering;
• Good project management background.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to:
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
20 June, 2018
Ready to be part of our dynamic and innovative team? At AirtelTigo, we enhance the value of our employees by providing long-term growth and opportunities in an ever-evolving work environment. Our values are at the core of what we do and represents who we are; simplicity, integrity, passion, Transparency. Initiate your journey to be part of our world-class team and experience a rewarding career.