Sandvik is committed to representivity in the composition of its employees and the creation of job opportunities across all sectors of the population. Purpose of Job:
The Business Line Manager is responsible for sales and the provision of quality technical support in the Sales Area, on mine sites and remotely, and participate in commissioning of automation projects. The BLM will be required to follow defined commissioning timelines for projects and provide effective solutions to technical problems based on systemic failure analysis, this will involve capturing information from automation products/equipment and services, along with reporting and feedback to customers of the findings and recommendations. Key Responsibilities
• Provide leadership in Business Development & Sales Support for Automation products.
• Provide technical support on proper operation, maintenance, troubleshooting, practices, deliveries, including retrofit kits of product area offerings.
• Assist factories with field-testing and trials of new products and updated components to ensure proper and safe operation.
• Assist customers with parts and recommended stock holdings.
• Develop customer relationships to ensure customers have a positive experience and remain loyal to the Sandvik brand.
• Ensure that all activities are carried out in accordance with Company Values and current Company Policies and Procedures.
• Develop automation competencies and talents within West Africa.
• Take responsibility for all digital offering and Automation-related systems. These systems will include but will not be limited to TIM3D, Fleet Data Monitoring, Data Driven Productivity, Optimine, Automine Surface drilling and Automine Loading and haulage systems. Qualification Required & Experience
• Tertiary Level Engineering certificate or Trade background with relevant Automation training per Sandvik Factory Standards
• Strong investigation and diagnostic skills
• Proven Competency in CAN bus machine systems
• Computer literacy and proven understanding and experience with IT systems, system support and remote support experience
• Ability to conduct systemic failure analysis
• Experience in on-site commissioning
• Must possess good written and oral communication skills
• Leadership and problem-solving skills and strong safety focus Location:
Pakyi No. 1 (near Kumasi) How To Apply For The Job
Suitable applicants can send their CVs and application form marked "BLM-Automation" by email to: [email protected]
or by post: SANDVIK MINING AND CONSTRUCTION(GH) LTD PMB, KIA ACCRA Closing Date:
28 September, 2017