Reporting to the Director, Business Banking, this role will be responsible for assisting the Director in managing the overall business along the lines of performance management, complaints resolution, business project implementation, strategy implementation, Exco reporting, HR, risk. Compliance and all either Operational issues, among others. Key Accountabilities
• Attending a multitude of forums, project and management meetings to stay up to date with operational conditions and provide early warning to the Director, Business Banking on any probable issues and proposed solutions.
• Acting as key advisor to the Director, Business Banking providing knowledgeable review and recommendations, ensuring that context, analysts and the views of the respective areas are collated, filtered and summarised in a concise manner.
• Acting as initial point of entry for escalated queries and for queries from other external stakeholders and attending to queries or relaying the query to appropriate individuals when falling outside scope.
• Advising the Director, Business Banking on ongoing issues and programmes to address these in the business unit and set up a process for monitoring.
• Interfacing with the Director of Business Banking’s direct reports and to assist them to prioritise business focus areas.
• Continuously monitoring the overall Business Performance (Finance, Risk, Compliance, Change, HR) of the business unit and advise the Director,Business Banking of any possible deviations and the actions taken by the Business Heads to address these. Qualification Required & Experience Competence, expertise & knowledge
• Minimum of 5 years relevant experience
• Demonstrated business project implementation skills
• Strong business acumen at strategic level
• Demonstrable report writing and presentation skills
• Strong team building and management
• Ability to generate, analyze and use MIS to make business decisions
• Ability to communicate at all levels
• AbilMy to work with little or no supervision
• Demonstrable coordination skills
• Must be a degree holder or equivalent professional qualification Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
All applications should be sent to:- The Head Office Barclays Bank Gh. Ltd Accra High Street, Accra
Or Visit the website below www.barclaysafricajobs.com Closing Date:
16 January, 2014
Barclays Bank of ghana Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.