Job Vacancy For Capex & Opex Controller
The successful candidate will join our Project Management Office as Capex & Opex Controller in the Technology Department. (S)He will report to the Head, Budget & Contracts and will be responsible driving Capex & Opex executions, manage and maintain support contracts and enforce SLA’s, penalties and contract schedules.
• Evaluate and manage CAPEX/OPEX proposal for all functional units across the business;
• Prepare the network yearly budget/CAPEX and 5YP CAPEX for the company;
• Responsible for the preparation of Capex Approval Request (CAR) and also respond to all clarifications from the local CAPEX board;
• Coordinate the monthly CAPEX addition from the respective PM’s;
• Ensure every Investment is supported by a business case and fact based analysis for business related decisions;
• Ensure that business reporting is done efficiently for Technology;
• Manage all network operating costs (electricity, lease, field operations cost, service support agreement cost, preventive maintenance cost, staff training cost, vehicles fleet cost, tools etc.);
• Optimize OPEX against budget;
• Responsible for vendor management, i.e. ensuring that vendors are performing and delivering services in accordance with the service support agreement;
• Monitor progress of projects against time, cost, returns and other success parameters.
• Drive and report CAPEX/OPEX efficiently;
Qualification Required & Experience
• A University degree in any field with emphasis on Telecommunication, Computer Science, Finance and other related discipline. A Possession of an MBA or similar field is an added advantage;
• A Certification in CBAP (Certified Business Analysis Professional);
• A minimum of Four (4) years’ experience in a similar role, preferably within the Telecommunication Industry
• High attention to detail;
• Requires a high level of planning and organizational skills;
• Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to extract, compile and analyze data;
• Must be able to exercise discretion and good judgment;
• Must be able to handle company information with confidentiality and discretion.
How to Apply For the Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to:
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
Closing Date: 11 December, 2018
While we appreciate all interest, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to the volume of applications.
Ready to be part of our dynamic and innovative team? At AirtelTigo, we enhance the value of our employees by providing long-term growth and opportunities in an ever-evolving work environment. Our values are at the core of what we do and represents who we are; simplicity, Transparency and Relevance. Initiate your journey to be part of our world-class team and experience a rewarding career.