We are looking for a cashier to process all transactions accurately and efficiently in accordance with established policies and procedures. Apart from Basic Salary there are other benefits like transport allowance and other weekly bonuses.
• Greets customers including answering phones and directing customer inquiries to appropriate party.
• Handles cash transactions between customer and retail store.
• Answers routine billing questions/issues from customers.
• Receives and processes all payments according to standard procedures.
• Scan products, operate scanning equipment and fix scanning issues.
• Processes credit and debit cards, helping customers use processing equipment.
• Counts money back to customer in an accurate and concise manner.
• Assists in the opening and closing of a retail location which includes and but not limited to cash handling and deposits.
• Informs customers about services available and assesses customer needs.
Cashier Job Skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Must be able to speak clearly
• Detail oriented and highly observant
• Precise accuracy with money counting
• Very customer oriented with a good attitude
Qualification Required & Experience
• 6 months-2 years minimum of customer service or sales experience
• Track record of honesty and loyalty
• Experience in a position that required trust
• Minimum: High School Diploma or equivalency
How to Apply For the Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Click Here To Apply Online
21 December, 2018