MSI’s goal is to meet the needs of the underserved and dramatically improve access to the use of family planning and other reproductive health services. MSIG is part of Marie Stopes International’s Global Partnership, which operates in over 43 countries worldwide. Job Summary
• The Centre Cleaner/Domestic Staff will be responsible for keeping the entire centre, its surroundings, client care areas and all used medical equipment tidy, neat and clean at all tunes in [he assigned cenfre of excellence.
• Kexpansibilities include
• Keep the entire centre, its surroundings, client care areas and all used medical equipments tidy, neat and clean at all times.
• Unsure proper management mid disposal of both geneial and medical waste in the centre
• Assist the centre team in providing approved services trained on
• Assist with maintaining medical stock/ drug inventory and ordering products Qualification Required & Experience
• Have at least basic (JHS or ML Certificate) education and be able to read, communicate and write English.
• At least 2 years experience working in a similar role
• Experience of working in a clinical environment
• Excellent provide client interaction skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Work experience with Ghana Health Service and/or a Health related INGO/NGO will be an advantage
• Articulate and analytical with attention to detail. Location:
Takoradi How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their applications addressed to: The Head Human Resource and Admin Marie Stopes Int. Ghana PMB 267, Accra
Or by e-mail through: [email protected] Closing Date:
22 August, 2014