A reputable company invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the position of: Chef Manager Purpose of position
• To provide the project/contract/client with the highest standards of food quality as defined in the contract requirements.
• Manage food cost, waste, safety, hygiene and employee hours, strive to optimise profit for company and create the best food service experience possible for customers
• To ensure that all food handling staff are trained to the right standards and provide continuation training to local chefs Key Responsibilities
• Management of staff and client expectations/ needs.
• Make recommendations for continual improvement and support improvement initiatives the company undertakes. Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor's degree (B.A) or equivalent from a recognized college or university; Previous experience in a Contract Environment. Knowledge:
Food safety cost, control quality, catering operations staff management and training Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified persons should submit their applications, including most recent CVs by e-mail to: [email protected] Closing Date:
28 November, 2017