A reputable company invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the position of: Chef Manager
Purpose of position
• To provide the project/contract/client with the highest standards of food quality as defined in the contract requirements.
• Manage food cost, waste, safety, hygiene and employee hours, strive to optimise profit for company and create the best food service experience possible for customers
• To ensure that all food handling staff are trained to the right standards and provide continuation training to local chefs
• Management of staff and client expectations/ needs.
• Make recommendations for continual improvement and support improvement initiatives the company undertakes.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor's degree (B.A) or equivalent from a recognized college or university; Previous experience in a Contract Environment.
Food safety cost, control quality, catering operations staff management and training
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified persons should submit their applications, including most recent CVs by e-mail to:
28 November, 2017