A reputable Investment Bank is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the positions of Chief Investment Officer. Job Purpose
The Chief Investment Officer (CIO) will oversee a team of professionals that have responsibilities such as managing and monitoring investment activity, managing pensions, working with external/internal analysts and maintaining good investor relations. He/She will also develop short -term and long -term investment policies. Main Responsibilities
• A member of the Organization’s senior leadership team responsible for the overall management of investment activities and performance of the Company.
• Manages the risk profile of all investment portfolio.
• Work with Managing Director to develop, recommend, implement and monitor investment policies, strategies and initiatives.
• Working through direct reports, the CIO will oversee key aspects of the business including but not limited to asset allocation, portfolio rebalancing, risk management and portfolio compliance.
• Oversees the research capabilities of the business including timely publishing of research and other materials. Qualification Required & Experience ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required.
• The individual must possess a relevant MSc or MBA in Economics, Finance and Investment Management from a recognized business school.
• CFA is preferred
• Possession of a Ghana Stock Exchange (GSE) Securities Certification
• Superior understanding and proficiency of fixed income and equity investment
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Proven leadership capabilities.
• Must possess a minimum of 10+ years operational experience in a relevant environment: a leading financial services and/or investment banking firm.
• Strong strategic skills resulting in proven employer financial results and personal success in previous positions SALARY:
Accra How to Apply For the Job
Send your résumé, indicating the job title as the subject, to: [email protected] Closing Date:
30 March, 2017